º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

domingo, noviembre 20, 2005

Si ya Lo sE

i know you think that I shouldn't still love you or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it well I'd still have felt it/
where's the sense in that

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again
And I caused but nothing but trouble/
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over"
then I'm sure that that makes sense


And when we meet/ which I'm sure we will
All that was there/ will be there still
I'll let it pass/ and hold my tongue And you will think/
that I've moved on....

6 Comments:

At 21 noviembre, 2005 22:04, Blogger Fa said...

es una rola??

 
At 21 noviembre, 2005 22:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

no wey, es un salmo biblico...

 
At 22 noviembre, 2005 11:57, Blogger Lucia said...

si es white flag de dido fab. jajaja ojala si fuera un salmo biblico chill

 
At 25 noviembre, 2005 00:20, Blogger Alma said...

Deberias subir las canciones... con castpost o algo, dig para tener la belleza completa y mas con una voz como la de Dido.
Saludos.

 
At 25 noviembre, 2005 14:33, Blogger Lucia said...

mi cerebro no da para mas alma estoy un poco mucho lela para subir con castpost mm no pude

 
At 28 noviembre, 2005 15:38, Blogger Alma said...

El dia que quieras te ayudo.. solo que tendra que ser por chat o algo.. jeje para poder explicarte largo y tendido como hacerle??
NO creas todos somos re lelos... pero se aprende despacito.
Saludos

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home