º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

jueves, noviembre 10, 2005

JuEveS nO taN MieRcoLeS MuSicaL

I’m tugging at my hair/I’m pulling at my clothes
I’m trying to keep my cool/I know it shows
I’m staring at my feet/My checks are turning red
I’m searching for the words inside my head

I’m feeling nervous/Trying to be so perfect
Cause I know you’re worth it/You’re worth it!Yeah

If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you... away Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight

If I could say what I want to see /I want to see you go down
On one knee
Marry me today/Yes, I’m wishing my life away
With these things I’ll never say

It don’t do me any good/it’s just a waste of time
What use is it to you/What’s on my mind
If ain’t coming out/We’re not going anywhere
So why can’t I just tell you that I care

Im feeling nervous/Trying to be so perfect!
Cause I know you’re worth it /You’re worth itYeah

2 Comments:

At 11 noviembre, 2005 17:10, Blogger killerboy said...

hello fav!!!!... saludos desde por aca para hasta haya :P.

 
At 13 noviembre, 2005 09:52, Blogger Lucia said...

jajajaja aun mas triste

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home