º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

martes, noviembre 29, 2005

MieRcoLeS mAgIcO MuSiCaL


esto señores, es de jane's adicction

Jane says I'm done with sergio /He treats me like a ragdoll
She hides /The television
Says i don't owe him nothing/But if he comes back again
Tell him to wait right here for me or/ Try again tomorrow
I'm gonna kick tomorrow... I'm gonna kick tomorrow...

Jane says/ Have you seen my wig around?
I feel naked without it
She knows
They all want her to go/ But that's ok man /She don't like them anyway

Jane says I'm going away to spain /when i get my money saved /I'm gonna start tomorrow
I'm gonna kick tomorrow/ I'm gonna kick tomorrow

She gets mad /And she starts to cry
Takes a swing but she can't hit!/ She don't mean no harm
She just don't know... What else to do about it

Jane goes /To the store at eight/ She walks up on St. Andrews
She waits And gets her dinner there She pulls her dinner From her pocket

Jane says I've never been in love -
no She don't know what it is
She only knows if someone wants her/ I only want 'em if they want me,...
I only know they want me...

2 Comments:

At 01 diciembre, 2005 19:55, Blogger killerboy said...

hello lucy, perdona la tardanza :P, andaba de vagaciones, y regrese y a arrweglar el desmadre de la casa. ya vi ke andas rockiando con la banda. con respecxto al alcohol, ke bien ke ya lo dejaste, desgraciadamente,m tocaste fondo, pero ya estas mas fuera ke adentro (mejor dicho fuera). saludos lucy :). "lucy in the sky with dymons"

 
At 01 diciembre, 2005 21:28, Blogger Lucia said...

jajaja gracias ëfe espero que todos los issues de la vida que tenias pendientes se hayan areglado como te fue en tus vacaciones?

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home