º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

miércoles, octubre 12, 2005

MieRcoLeS mAgIcO MuSiCaL

Beautiful/ you’re beautiful/as beautiful as the sun
Wonderful/ you're wonderful/as wonderful as they come
And I can’t help but feel attached/ To the feelings /I can’t even match
With my face pressed up to the glass/wanting you

Beautiful/you'e beautiful/as beautiful as the sky
Wonderful/ it’s wonderful/ to know that you’re just like i
And I’m sure you know me well/as I’m sure you don’t

But you just can’t tell Who will you love and who you won’t
And I love you as you love me
So let the clouds roll by your face /We’ll let the world spin on to another place
We’ll climb the tallest tree above it all /To look down on you and me and them

Don’t let your life wrap up around you/ Don’t forget to call/ whenever/
I’ll be here just waiting for you/I’ll be under your stars forever
Neither here nor there just right beside you/I’ll be under the stairs forever
Neither here nor there just right beside you

3 Comments:

At 12 octubre, 2005 14:43, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Web 2.0 Email
Podcasting on Windows: iTunes and Yahoo Oct 27 2005, 1:00pm - 1:45pm Stowe and Greg review ... A Working Model Del.icio.us Join Stowe and Greg on Thursday, October 6 for " Podcasting on Windows: Audio Editing ", the second in a free series that will have them introduce podcasting and walk through the various elements involved -- equipment, ...
Cool Blog –I’ve bookmarked it for future visits.
I have a professional software site. It pretty much covers professional software related stuff.
Hope you can check it out soonJ

 
At 13 octubre, 2005 12:14, Blogger Alma said...

De donde sacas tan buena musica. Deberias subirla para poder escucharla. Castpost esta chido y nod a tantas broncas para eso.
Saludos. Suerte.

 
At 13 octubre, 2005 14:25, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Blogger tiene una opcion para evitar la publicidad como esa de arriba, esta en blogger home en comentarios. Saludos

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home