º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

sábado, septiembre 17, 2005

como no moverme por vos


find me here/and speak to me/I want to feel you/I need to hear you
you are the light/that's leading me/to the place/where I find peace again
you are the strength/that keeps me walking/you are the hope/that keeps me trusting
you are the life/to my soul/you are my purpose/you're everything
and how can I/stand here with you/and not be moved by you/
would you tell me/how could it be/any better than this yeah
you calm the storms/and you give me rest/you hold me in your hands
you won't let me fall/you still my heart/and you take my breath away
would you take me in/take me deeper now
and how can Istand here with you/and not be moved by you/
would you tell me/how could it be/any better than this
cause you're all I want/you're all I need/ you're everything/
everything