º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

lunes, septiembre 12, 2005

SeRa PoR VoS qUe eL mUnDo giRa Otra Vez

My gift is my song/And this one's for you
And you can tell everybody/That this is your song
It maybe quite simple/But now that it's done
Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind/That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
Sat on the roof/And I kicked off the moss
Well some of the verses well/They got me quite cross
But the sun's been kind/While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that/Keep it turned on
So excuse me for forgetting/But these things I do
You see I've forgotten/If they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is well I really mean
Your is the sweetest dance I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody/This is your song
It may be quite simple/But now that it's done
I hope you don't mind/
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

1 Comments:

At 12 septiembre, 2005 19:03, Blogger Lucia said...

esto de el amor te cambia la perspectiva de las cosas

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home