º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

miércoles, junio 22, 2005

miéRcoleS MägicO muSicaL

the wall Posted by Hello

Take it back, take it all back now The things I gave, like the taste of my kiss on your lips,I miss that now/ I can't try any harder than I do/ All the reasons I gave, excuses I made for you /I'm broken in two.All the things left undiscovered Leave me empty and left to wonder/ I need you /All the things left undiscovered Leave me waiting and left to wonder /I need you Yeah I need you Don't walk away /Touch me now how I wanna feel Something so real, please remind me/ My love, and take me back Cuz I'm so in love with what we were/I'm not breathing I'm suffocating without you Do u feel it too?/All the things left undiscovered Leave me waiting and left to wonder /I need you/All the things left undiscovered Leave me empty and left to wonder /I need you Yeah I need you /When I'm in the dark and all alone Dreaming that you'll walk right through my door,Its then I know my heart is whole /There's a million reasons why I cry /Hold my covers tight and close my eyes/Cuz I don't wana be aloneAll the things left undiscoveredLeave me waiting and left to wonderI need youAll the things left undiscoveredLeave me empty and left to wonderI need you, I need you

Cuz I can't fake and I can't hate/But it's my heart Thats about to break /You're all I need I'm on my knees Watch me bleed Would you listen please /I give in /I breathe out /I want you, theres no doubt /I freak out, I'm left out Without you, I'm without I'm crossed out I can't doubt/ I cry out /I reach out