º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

miércoles, abril 05, 2006

tHe LoVeR’s SecRet SonG



Miércoles Mágico Musical
Come Whay May
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day i'm loving you more than this
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around youAnd there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time
come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

4 Comments:

At 06 abril, 2006 01:35, Blogger Indigente Iletrado said...

Sólo porque es bien tardesote, sólo porque seguro no habrá testigos, sólo porque no tengo pudor alguno lo diré: no sólo tengo ese soundtrack, ¡incluso me sé las canciones!

¡Y qué, y qué! si uno tiene su corazoncito rojizo dispuesto al resquebrajamiento.

 
At 06 abril, 2006 10:28, Blogger Lucia said...

hahahaha nunca pensé que llegaras a tal confensión, pero debo aceptar que algunas de las canciones del soundtrack son buenas.

 
At 08 abril, 2006 14:22, Blogger Alma said...

A mi me gustan todas... y mi hermano se las sabía,a si que tarde o temprano tuve que aprendermelas.

 
At 08 agosto, 2006 20:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home