º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

miércoles, enero 25, 2006

MieRcoLeS mAgicO MuSiCaL

You've got to pick up the pieces/C'mon, sort your trash/You better pull yourself back together/Maybe you've got too much cash/Better call, call the law
When you gonna turn yourself in? YeahYou're a politician/Don't become one of Hitler's children/Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea/As I watched it on TV
somehow it really bothered me/Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policyPick up the pieces/My brain is hanging upside down/I need something to slow me down
Shouldn't wish you happiness, wish her the very best/Fifty thousand dollar dress/Shaking hands with your highness/See through you like cellophane/You watch the world complain, but you do it anyway/Who am I, am I to say/Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me/Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
Pick up the pieces /My brain is hanging upside down/I need something to slow me down/
If there's one thing that makes me sickIt's when someone tries to hide behind politics
I wish that time could go by fastSomehow they manage to make it last

1 Comments:

At 25 enero, 2006 22:03, Blogger Alma said...

Ya se extrañaban sus miercoles magicos musicales.. jaja.

Saludos

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home