º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

domingo, diciembre 18, 2005


It's funny how we've seem to made it.
It's funny how we can even walk up straight.
Last night you sat home waiting/and I got home much too late,
yeah too late/So what if we loose our minds/
so what if it doesn't make much sense
At least we know were lazy/at least we know how to play/
were so great
Come on/come on/ hung get up and dance with me yeah.
No more no more/ blue days and lonely years/
And I'm afraid I need my baby/I'm afraid he doesn't know it yet.
Someday I will tell him maybe/
It's been like this since I don't know when,but it's great.
Come on,come on/ hung get up and dance with me yeah.
No more/ no more blue days and lonely years.
Come on,come on hung get up and dance with me yeah./
No more no more blue days for you my dear.
I've always been told/you live your life too fast/
but I don't want to rest/I'm not old and tired
,but I've been trough fireand /I've seen enough
and I might never be the same again/
but have you seen my friends/they're just the same.

8 Comments:

At 19 diciembre, 2005 12:23, Blogger Cabeto said...

¿Es una canción?

 
At 19 diciembre, 2005 12:24, Blogger Cabeto said...

Hola, ¿es una canción?

¡Saludos!

 
At 21 diciembre, 2005 21:54, Blogger killerboy said...

hello lucy!!!!.,.. feliz navidad, y prospero año nuevo. ya no juegues al paparazzi. :P no es cierto.

 
At 21 diciembre, 2005 21:55, Blogger killerboy said...

hello lucy. ya no juegue al paparazzi. jeje, no es cierto. que tengas una bonita navidad y año nuevo y portece bien.

 
At 23 diciembre, 2005 22:19, Blogger Alma said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!!

 
At 29 diciembre, 2005 08:59, Blogger Scarlett Freyre said...

QUE EL 2006 SEA MUCHO MEJOR!!!!!!!!!

 
At 29 diciembre, 2005 09:00, Blogger Scarlett Freyre said...

FELICIDADES!!!! UN ABRAZO AUNQUE MEDIO QUE NO NOS CONOCEMOS PERO PUES SI UN GRAN ABRAZO

 
At 02 febrero, 2006 13:33, Blogger Lucia said...

si es una cancion de the sounds

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home