º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

jueves, mayo 25, 2006

de poemitas y otras cosas



Who would be
A mermaid fair,
Singing alone,
Combing her hair
Under the sea,
In a golden curl
With a comb of pearl,
On a throne?
I would be a mermaid fair;
I would sing to myself the whole of the day;
And still as I comb'd I would sing and say,
'Who is it loves me? who loves not me?'
I would comb my hair till my ringlets would fall
Low adown, low adown,
From under my starry sea-bud crown
Low adown and around,
. And all the mermen under the sea
Would feel their immortality
Die in their hearts for the love of me.

2 Comments:

At 28 mayo, 2006 01:29, Blogger tic tac, toc toc, tracatra said...

lucy tenxs x ser pieza d tictac en ste 1er año

 
At 28 mayo, 2006 17:54, Blogger Indigente Iletrado said...

¿Nunca has puesto la canción de la Sirenita?

¡¡Bajo del mar, bajo del mar... vive contenta, siendo sirena, eres feliz!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home