º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

domingo, mayo 07, 2006

CaRta a MoLLy



Maria eres mia mi amor-



For you.
by e.e. cummings

"I carry your heart with me.
I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it.
Anywhere I go, you go, my dear.

And whatever is done by only me...
is your doing, my darling.
I fear no fate...
for you are my fate, my sweet.


I want no world, for, beautiful...
you are my world, my true.

Here is the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root...
and the bud of the bud...
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life...
which grows higherthan the soul can hope...
or mind can hide.
It is the wonderthat's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart.
I carry it in my heart."

1 Comments:

At 08 mayo, 2006 01:08, Blogger Indigente Iletrado said...

Snif, snif.

Conmovedor. Pero cierto.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home