º||ººLucia hat gesagtºº||º

AqUi eS dOnDe EscRiBo tOdO Lo QuE PiEnSo Y tOdO Lo qUe Me PaSa .Si TieNeN aLgUna DuDa o ComeNtaRio SoLo EscRiBaN

viernes, marzo 02, 2007

dando un paso adelante




Espero que esta sensación de paz no desaparezca conforme pase el día. Es la primera mañana que no despierto triste y por fin le sonrei al espejo.


"Better Off"
The sky is falling´
And it's early in the morning
But it's ok somehow
I spilt my coffee, it went
all over your clothes
I gotta wear mine now

And im always, always,always late


And my hair's a mess,
Even when it's straight

But so what,
I'm better off everyday
When i'm standing in the pouring rain, I dont mind


I think of you and everything is alright
I used to think i had it good with you
But now i know that i misunderstood
I'd say, i'm better off in every way


Things are finally, finally lookin' up
Oh my feet are on the ground
Even though im stuck

But so what,I'm better off everyday
When i'm standing in the pouring rain, I dont mind
I think of you... and everythings alright
I used to think i had it good
But now i know that i misunderstood
With you ,I'd say,
i'm better off in every way.

The sky is falling
And it's early in the morning
But it's ok now

Etiquetas: